Using your existing models, or sketches, we transform them into photorealistic representations that will impress your customers, provide materials for your marketing team, or allow your management team to visualise your concepts, increasing the chances of project approval.
Creating a high-quality 3D render is a complicated process that uses a variety of expensive software packages and skills.
How is a 3D animation or render produced?
- Obtain a storyboard from you, what you need the animation to demonstrate?
- Create a model (or use an existing model if you can supply one) in a 3D CAD package such as SolidWorks
- Apply suitable materials and textures
- Set up the lighting, scenes and environments/backplates
- Set up the virtual cameras to obtain realistic views
- Create a preview animation for approval by you before the final rendering process
- Process the animation
- Animations are usually supplied in .mp4 format; however, a range of formats can be provided, just let us know what you'd prefer